The Em1 microscope is supplied with a 1 year, return-to-supplier warranty.
The warranty starts from the date of delivery to you for the first time, as evidenced by the invoice and only the original purchaser is entitled to claim a warranty.
This warranty does not apply to and therefore does not cover:
- any defect or damage caused by failure to follow the instructions in any online guide, including but not limited to inappropriate, incorrect or improper use, maintenance, operation and cleaning of the Em1 or its accessories;
- any defect or damage caused by an accident, including but not limited to natural calamities such as fire hazard, and human causes such as falling off, collision and soaking in water of the Em1 or its accessories;
- any defect or damage caused by the use of any third-party materials, accessories or hardware; or
- normal wear and tear.
Actions that will void this warranty:
- any modification made to any Em1 hardware or its accessories;
- abuse, misuse or improper storage of the Em1 or its accessories;
- use of the Em1 or its accessories for any illegal purposes;
- service by distributors other than an authorised Em1 distributor; or
- use of non-supported, unapproved or improper materials with the Em1 or its accessories.